I’m not super thrilled with my M31 processing yet. The data is there, I just need to extract it. In the mean time, an ok-ish Andromeda to share with all you lovely folks.
- Captured at X-Bar ranch in Eldorado, TX under Bortle 2 skies on Sept 24, 2022
- Radian Raptor 61 apochromat refractor
- QHY168C @ -10C
- 15 year old Hutech IDAS LPS-P2 light pollution filter (in case there are any mercury or sodium lamps nearby)
- 59 x 5 minute subexposures (just shy of 5 hours)
- Processed in PixInsight 1.8.9